My friends, it is with sad heart that say that we are closing the Market Stand this September 2 and September 3. It is Labor Day Weekend and we will be celebrating by not doing any labor. Most of our crops have been harvested and donated to a local food bank and soup kitchen. We will be back with a fresh new crop of some summer and fall veggies next week. Hope to see you then.
- Dug up the potatoes today! Come by and get some Saturday 10am-1pm 🌞We will also have: kale, collards, chard,... fb.me/30HiXOrXq 3 days ago
- Friends! Mark your calendars for our next outdoor yoga class, Saturday July 15th 12-1pm fb.me/147PUjv20 3 days ago
- Check out this helpful tip from our neighbor and co leader of our Youthworks Baltimore program, Wykeem Franklin.... fb.me/1duwxX62d 4 days ago
- Calendula in bloom! Happy Monday! . . . #urbanfarming #baltimoregrown #communityfarm #baltimore #reservoirhill fb.me/1ZKZWMDVJ 1 week ago
- Join us in the park across the street Saturday for all levels yoga! Bring a mat if you can we will have a few... fb.me/6rVhMwvqE 1 week ago