The U.S. Geological Survey just Reported at 5.8 Earthquake in the Virginia Area that was felt all the way to New York. Not only did it shake our Brownstone Homes it shook the farm. Thankfully there has been zero report of damage in our homes, our neighbors and the farm. Hope everyone is okay. The animals sure freaked out.
- Happy first day of fall 🍂 Celebrate the season by getting some gorgeous veggies from our market Saturday... fb.me/4GM4rtXh3 16 hours ago
- honeycrisp apples! spicy salad! the most beautiful head lettuce! + much more! swing by the mobile market at... fb.me/1BZTCpmHN 2 days ago
- Farm Stand here till 1pm and yoga class starts at noon ✨it's a beautiful day come join us! @ Whitelock Community Farm 6 days ago
- Join us tomorrow for all levels Yoga 12 o clock in the park across the street! fb.me/xzKHivxI 1 week ago
- Mobile Market is all set up! Come get your fresh vegetables at Dovecote Cafe until 11, at Luckie's on Eutaw... fb.me/94wI6Jgo0 1 week ago