Our goal of taming a vacant lot and transforming it into a productive farm took a major step forward with the help of student volunteers from Johns Hopkins University yesterday. They lent us their energy and muscle as part of their school’s president’s service day. A great idea, and one I hope the school makes a tradition. The students helped us clear sod and dig up weeds as well as lay new raised beds. All the neighborhood residents were impressed and really enjoyed getting to know the students, as well as the chance to show off the revitalization efforts in our hood.
- Happy first day of fall 🍂 Celebrate the season by getting some gorgeous veggies from our market Saturday... fb.me/4GM4rtXh3 16 hours ago
- honeycrisp apples! spicy salad! the most beautiful head lettuce! + much more! swing by the mobile market at... fb.me/1BZTCpmHN 2 days ago
- Farm Stand here till 1pm and yoga class starts at noon ✨it's a beautiful day come join us! @ Whitelock Community Farm 6 days ago
- Join us tomorrow for all levels Yoga 12 o clock in the park across the street! fb.me/xzKHivxI 1 week ago
- Mobile Market is all set up! Come get your fresh vegetables at Dovecote Cafe until 11, at Luckie's on Eutaw... fb.me/94wI6Jgo0 1 week ago