Our goal of taming a vacant lot and transforming it into a productive farm took a major step forward with the help of student volunteers from Johns Hopkins University yesterday. They lent us their energy and muscle as part of their school’s president’s service day. A great idea, and one I hope the school makes a tradition. The students helped us clear sod and dig up weeds as well as lay new raised beds. All the neighborhood residents were impressed and really enjoyed getting to know the students, as well as the chance to show off the revitalization efforts in our hood.
- Dug up the potatoes today! Come by and get some Saturday 10am-1pm 🌞We will also have: kale, collards, chard,... fb.me/30HiXOrXq 3 days ago
- Friends! Mark your calendars for our next outdoor yoga class, Saturday July 15th 12-1pm fb.me/147PUjv20 3 days ago
- Check out this helpful tip from our neighbor and co leader of our Youthworks Baltimore program, Wykeem Franklin.... fb.me/1duwxX62d 4 days ago
- Calendula in bloom! Happy Monday! . . . #urbanfarming #baltimoregrown #communityfarm #baltimore #reservoirhill fb.me/1ZKZWMDVJ 1 week ago
- Join us in the park across the street Saturday for all levels yoga! Bring a mat if you can we will have a few... fb.me/6rVhMwvqE 1 week ago